Sundays after teaching I thoroughly enjoy creating something healthy, delicious and interesting to kick start our working week. Here’s my creation I put together this weekend.
- 3 med/large zucchinis sliced in half then longwise
- 200g cooked lightly minted peas
- 10 med Brussel sprouts sliced
- 1/2 small bunch of parsley
- 200 g halloumi sliced
- 2 med red onions sliced
- pink salt and pepper to season
- Dress with olive oil and organic apple cider vinegar or balsamic
Using a grill cast iron pan, place zucchinis sliced side down, grill to soft and marks appear. Grill halloumi, Brussel sprouts and red onion.
Cook the minted peas till just tender, mix all together along with seasoning, parsley, and dressing. Top with cooked red onions.